kurulus osman season 3 episode 4 in urdu | Osman Episode 4 | Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 4

CLICK HERE TO WACTH FULL EPISODE #Kurulus Osman #Kurulus Osman Season 3 Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode Episode 68 Can’t you see I’m calculating What are you doing? Isn’t it time to catch fish? We have been unlucky for a long time. So we’re going a little bit further so we can get something. What are you calculating in the middle of the sea? The best place to look at the sky is the sea. The stars light up when you meet more people. They tell you their secrets. For example, that star which? There are many. Are you blind The one who is there This is happening near these two stars. You can’t see it out of town. The sea has endless secrets. What’s your secret sir That’s enough Catch them There are secrets in the waters but there are also many disasters I’m interested in what happened, but you’re interested in the latter. Don’t let it go away The other arrow will kill you. Be careful They want you alive. Otherwise, I would have torn you. Take it Excellency. I swear I did not cheat on you. This is all a misunderstanding. I am not a traitor. I believe in you, Giovanni. Don’t be angry with Radko He was obeying orders. I didn’t want that to happen Radko didn’t want to do that either, did he? Absolutely, sir. Now you can go They hurt you a lot. I need you. Has your problem started again, sir? Let’s get out of here. thank you sir Thank you very much. Excellency. Abu Muhammad travels every night. He looks at the sky. And in the morning, he goes to the port for work. But tonight There were some passengers with Abu Muhammad. And those passengers weren’t the right people So he could not come back. He tried to run away. But failed and they caught him. Father Who will go after an innocent engineer like Abu Muhammad? Who kidnapped him? We need to find out We have no witnesses The accident happened in the middle of the sea. How will we know? What if no one saw what happened at sea? So we have to find someone who knows the sea very well. He can trace the details and find Abu Muhammad. Alexandria Rise How are you? We’re fine, thank God, Isabel. You? What would you like We are not here to eat or drink, we are here to talk about trade. Oh No work So, Isabel Are you closing the inn? Or, did Onita go bankrupt? Is that why you said no work? So, no work. Belize. Is that why you are upset to see us? It’s work, but You will not be given any work. At least for a while. A new system will be established here. And that may take some time. Rise I have nothing to do with these things. I know, Isabel I am aware of everything. No worries Will Jaffar get the job in the new system that we can’t get? Isabel Yes? Agha Raees, if there is no work here, we go elsewhere and look for it. After all, we are used to the river. Wherever we see fish, we walk. And my nephew is also coming with blessings, God willing. Dyspnea So, she is pregnant. I’m glad to know, Rise Yes. Thanks. Is she ok That’s right, thank God. He has no problem. I hope everything goes according to your wishes. Thanks. Hold on a second, daughter! Listen to me first I don’t talk to killers. Get Out. By Allah, you are calling me a killer. Do you think that I have not listened to you and Isabel? But daughter you Didn’t you poison me with this woman? Didn’t you try to kill my baby? Did you tell Arooj anything? You heard it all, so why not tell Arooj? I give the reason because he would ask me or Isabel about your illness. My dyspnea My dear daughter This pregnancy is poisoning you. You are young, you can have a baby later. Get Out. You are all against me You are all jealous If you say a word to Arooj, your death will be at my hands. And tell Isabel to keep her mouth shut. Or, I’ll destroy his inn. Ah, just, just. I’m talking about your well-being here so that you don’t lose your life. Is Isabel your only problem? do not worry. Isabel has no plans to interfere with you. And he’s better than you think. You do not know how many secrets she is hiding to protect you. What are those secrets? Although you blame him, he did not tell you the reason for the last boom. What was the reason The leader of the pirates took Isaac, prisoner? He went to save her. Our Ishaq Agha? Calm down, sit here. There is much more. Shaheen Sahib is getting bad-tempered. I’m trying to make it clear that we are not alone but Don’t do that, Jafar. If he finds out I’m involved. Shaheen will step back from it. As a result, he is Clutch’s son and does not want to do business with us. No sir, I will not take your name anyway. But he expects something from us about the rise. Look, Jafar. Rise is no longer working. At least, until we make our last move We will stop it. This situation is better for you. I have been watching the work of your men since morning. Thank you very much, sir. By the way, your men are keeping an eye on the orphanage, aren’t they? Absolutely sir. We are keeping an eye on them as per your order. Girl and baby are always together. But the dervishes you spoke of are nowhere to be seen. This is not good news, Jaffar. If you don’t know who that dervish is and where then my pen will not do its job. Got it? Yes? Whoever the man is, the most important thing in this case. Nowadays, it has become necessary to sleep in your pocket. Don’t forget that Don’t worry Elias. God is great and He opens new doors. I don’t care about money, Agha Raees. God is pleased. But when betrayal comes to the fore, there is fear. I’m worried about that. Onita is dominated by infidels. This system is fine for a captain like Jaffer. We shouldn’t go there, you know what I mean. I know, Agha Raees. You want to know about Onita’s system. You want to understand what’s going on behind the scenes. I want to know. I want to know how they control the sea. Then I want to arrange the sea in the same way. Will we live to see such a day? God willing, it will happen. We will train a lion in our house and he will do it. Then you go home quickly, the tiger will be waiting. Where will you go To Damirji, if you allow? I thought of a new weapon. I made the map. I’m going to make it with Damir. Beautiful. Our own weapons are more suitable for us. Come on, stay safe. Peace be upon you, brother. Maybe this medicine that I have prepared will reduce your pain for a while. But your long journeys do not allow you to recover completely. Travel is not good for your wounds. please If possible, do not travel for a short time. This is not possible, Giovanni. Even Affandi goes to Petro and I follow. When I come back You will be diagnosed with the disease and will also make medicine. I trust you too, Giovanni. Excellency I want to ask you something. Zainab, is that okay? He is as wise as I am. Just because I speak well to you, don’t go overboard. But I understand. I see the fire of love in your eyes. But when this fire starts burning. so it drives a person crazy. Know this Zainab is more complicated than you think. Sir, we have good news regarding Abu Muhammad. Our men captured Abu Muhammad alive. Alexandria Why didn’t you tell me the rise Isn’t he part of my family? Who told you that Everyone knows this. Even Isabel. I am asking you why you did not tell me and you are asking me who told me? It doesn’t matter who says it, Arooj. Thanks. You’re right, Despina. I was going to tell you but I was very worried about you. I was waiting for the right time to tell you. Are all the enemies dead? Or is someone still chasing you? He is dead. They’re all dead, don’t worry. May God burn them in hell. They kindled a fire in Ishaq Agha’s heart. Those cruel dogs. How can they harm innocent children? How is Ishaq Agha? Their wounds are healing. But their heart I wish you would bring them, I would take care of them. I told them. I invited them. They did not accept. Does Ishaq Agha know about our child? no. I couldn’t tell them. When our baby is born We will go to see them. They will be comforted when they pick up the baby. Maybe they will forgive us. God willing, my dyspnea. God willing. Brother, look, we didn’t talk about it, understand? If you run in front of children like this, they will be scared. Don’t shout, understand? Did Darwish Baba leave you to us or us to you? It will be good Zainab, the child is missing. Which child The same new Which was brought by Darvish Baba. I looked everywhere, but he was gone. Her friends didn’t see her either. Italian Stay here and protect the kids, okay? Go and get my dagger. Alexandria Mariut Lake. Oh well, tell me. My father died. I am all alone in this world. Who will protect me now? My father died. Tell me, what should I do now? I’m grown up, I’m smart. Ever since your mother died This well became my only helper. Whenever I’m upset I tell him all the secrets of my heart. This well always listens to me. Does it answer you? Don’t think of it as just a well. Maybe that will answer. How? You will understand when you grow up. You will turn the wheel of the well. Maybe you will get water or the answers you want. Looking under the bucket. Never give up Didn’t you see it Little cute boy He wears a red vest. have a nice day. Did a little boy in a red vest pass by? No, he is alone She is wearing a red vest. You scared me so much. My son Hamza, if you are reading This means that I have completed my journey on earth. And I’ve come to my real home. I will tell you 2 things. Delivering this trust to Solomon, a bookseller on the island of Madali. He will know what to do. I’ll give you some money to get there. The gold in the wallet will be enough to get there. This is my first request. I command you never to hand over these trusts to the oppressors. Your name is hamza Hamza never bows down to the oppressors. Hamza is not afraid of anything. Do not be afraid, in the trust of Allah. My name is hamza My name is hamza My name is hamza Here it is, Jafar. And get rid of it. We will do a lot of business, Isabel You will see my face often. Get used to it. Anger is destroying your beauty. Isn’t that a shame? Fake Na Kroo, Jafar These days will pass. Soon things will be the same. My father will know that he is working with incompetent slaves. And then they will ignore you. There is a problem. Let’s talk privately. The boy went to a house and came back. He is now talking to a captain at the port. Zainab has left the orphanage and is looking for him. Then our men saw him walking towards a port. He is here, what shall we do? If they run away, we will die. We have to stop them. Model Hello. I’m surprised to see you here. Are you Teacher Solomon? Aren’t you happy Of course, Affandi? Your visit made me the luckiest man in the world. Come on. Sit down, Solomon Master. Teacher Solomon, is what I heard true? Is the brave man who attacked the island of infidels Soldier Jacob’s son, Hazrat? That’s right, Affandi. The last time I saw him was with a baby. He has finally become a strong fighter. Do you know what Solomon means? Is it time to deliver the trust? The trust is only with us, Master Solomon Hazrat will be the real owner of this trust. May Allah be pleased with you, Ustad Sulaiman. You played your part. Hazrat will soon know the truth. But now we have to train it. you only tell him what you are allowed to do. All right, Affandi. who is that? Solomon’s teacher really respects him. There are a lot of weird people in Madali right now. Let’s see who you are Are you ready Yes. let’s go. We’ve already wasted a lot of time. ، Come here, go from Madali. Where were you? I looked for you everywhere. Wait, wait. Runaway Grab the baby and the girl. Come here Stupid Runaway The situation is not good. Come here let’s go. let’s go. Go -Are you OK? Are you OK? Go back to work It didn’t work out. keep moving. The child dropped the wallet. That is our only way. what do you want to do? what are you doing here? who are you? Sit down. I asked who are you? Why did Solomon give you that box? Sit down sir Sit down, son of Jacob. Sit. who are you? I was your father’s friend. Now I’m your friend take it. what’s this? Your daddy’s ring How How do you know my dad From Kalu Belle. What? Do you want me to tell you a story? The story of the legendary Levant who became a hero to many. She is alone will fight a thousand crusaders and defeat them all. They just The Word seeks refuge in the truth. He can also control the Levant winds. who is that? Khairuddin I never heard his name. Never. One day, you will hear. In history, in the rivers of the planet, Everyone will remember it. Where is Khairuddin? Because He is such a strong lion, where is he? Is he dead? He is in a cave. Tomb of the plan in a dark cave-like a mother’s womb. If the choice is good, it will be born. If the choice is wrong, he will die. will pray for him to make a good choice. You will stay here There is still plenty of time for birth and death. You see We are in a difficult situation. Finding Abu Muhammad is a matter of honor for us. Otherwise, I didn’t want to bother you at this time of night. Okay fine. We want to help you, Mr. Haira But Baba Orouj Abu Muhammad got lost in our waters. I have not found a servant who knows these seas better than you. You are the best person that can find it. We are going through a lot of hardships, Mr. Haira It is difficult for us to travel right now. And I don’t think we can get a ship from Onita. Ski Thought Na Crow You will not need to rent a plane from Onita. I will pay the rent. I will pay a lot more than that. And Once you solve this problem, you will never have to rent a plane. Because then it will be yours. will tell you after thinking about it, Haira Sahib What was it Was it a dream? Ring. If the ring is real undefined Clemanus Affandi, this message came from Sullivan from Alexandria. Gather the men immediately. We found the bookseller, Solomon. And we settled the matter with the traitors. Where is our destination, sir? Model, We will burn it if we need to. Model Sir, my son. what happened? What’s happening? Teacher, what is this? This man gave it to me, who came out of your shop. what’s this? He also told me a story. What man are you talking about The teacher is the man you gave the box to. Which box I think you are confused about. No such man had come to my shop. So you won’t tell me anything about this ring and this man, teacher? If I had to tell you something, son. I do not interfere with the lock, the keys of which I do not have. Okay fine. But I’ll open it, Master. Don’t worry. The keys will appear sooner or later. be safe. The keys are you, son. When you find out All secrets will be solved. Rise My dyspnea You know the campaign will be over, right? Can you be alone Didn’t you tell me that if we did that we would have our own ship? Sure, but When we have our own ship We don’t need Isabel and her dirty plans. That is in the heart of me and our child. Rise, don’t worry about us. Do what you need to do to protect yourself. Return home as a free man. My dyspnea My height What would you like to have Irina, stay here. I understand. Rise, look. Don’t care too much about these things. Just give me some time I will take care of everything do not worry. I will not bother here. I have something else. I have a question for you And the answer is very important. I’m listening to you, Arooj. Who recently took a ship from Unita? I do not know. There is something I have to handle. Answer it That ship was rented by the messenger of Mamluk. Taken for you, right? I guess. Are you helping or not? Okay fine. Okay fine. Three ships are provided. I have given two of them. He was an ordinary businessman. My father gave me one of them but I don’t know who they gave it to. Is there a way to get it? I will do it for you Do not get me wrong. I will do this because I think my father treats you badly. Thanks. How far is our meeting place? We will be there tonight. Sir, We took Abu Muhammad on our way. We will not stop at any port. We need to get to Rome as soon as possible. Be prepared accordingly. Here, eat this. I do not want my precious prisoner to go hungry. Look at these lights. How beautiful they are Abu Muhammad Can I trust you How can I know that you will not cut my throat when I see the stars? Do you never know Who knows how many secrets those stars have? How many murders? How much treachery? I look forward to delivering you It will make me happier than the gold I will get for you. So, how much gold are they giving me? tell me. You don’t get a chance to find out how much you earn per day, right? tell me! how much? One-eyed Theo. Why did my father give our ship to a useless killer? Baba, what else are you hiding from me? Gabriel Gabriel Daughter, you, you were here. What’s happening? Are you looking for something Good I have run out of ink? I was looking to see if he was here. Okay fine. Good night, Dad I touch you alone, maybe you want to work. Dear daughter, you forgot to take ink. I forgot, thanks for the reminder. Here. Daughter Tell Gabriel to come here. Ok, dad Good Night. The plane is given to a one-eyed Theo. He is a man who deceives all the fishermen around the islands. He does other people’s dirty work for money. Rise, you need to be careful against these people. They enjoy torturing the poor islanders And they take what they have. They are cruel people Yes, he is a tyrant? Are you OK? Yes, I am fine Everyone is fighting evil in their world. Come back safely, okay? Be careful Guard of the Gate of Death. !open the door Let this soul return to the world Mr. Chairman Isabel did something good. Yes, he made great sacrifices. Without it, we will not know our way. Inshallah, she will not get in trouble because of this. do not worry. We will not leave anyone who has helped us, right? Agha Raees, we are leaving in peace but this one-eyed Theo should be there. We can’t find that vulture on his island. Hira Sahib said that there Cut your fingers on Abu Muhammad’s boat. If you were the captain of the pirates would you take a man without fingers on your plane? I would not do that. If this man you trusted, and you shared everything with him. what will you do? I will send him to the island, so that he may wait and recover there. What will we do? Are we going to count everyone’s fingers on the island? no. We will find the man who will fix it. Yes, my boss? How many wounds do you have? Praise be to Allah. I have 34 wounds. Okay fine. What if you were 35? Well, that would be the most significant wound for me. Thanks. Now the hospitals are running. Model This was the last. Nico, take this. Go to the port and buy some fresh fish. This is the season of fish, I want more My agha, should I also buy fresh saccharine fish? Okay fine. I’ll go too, Nico. Hello, wait. Let’s sit I want to talk to you I know your intentions are right, but know this Uruguay’s case is not just about skepticism. Did he confess? He confessed everything. He told me that he had hated our family since our father. So the only problem was not the rise He was going to pay for what he had done. But I made a mistake there for a moment. What shall we do now, my lord? What will Arooj Agha do when he hears this? I also had a family, sir. I also had children. But they are no longer here. Do you think that Isn’t their blood as important as the pain of dyspnea? Hamza, are you tired? I’m fine, Zainab Aman. I’m not tired Let’s find this bookseller Solomon. But first ask around, okay? I have friends here. It would be better if we talk to them first. Let’s ask from there. To find out if Solomon is trustworthy. Come on Hello, welcome Hey Give half a kilo of saccharine fish. And don’t be stingy. Do you have a basket? Where will you keep all these fish? You must have something If you have salt, put it on, it won’t go bad. Come on, Nico, I’ll give it to you this time. What do you do with all the baskets I give you? I planted roses in them and left them in the girls’ gardens. They must smell like fish. Is there a girl in Madali who doesn’t smell like fish? Also, some dislike it. Do you know Hazrat, he is fine? Who are you? How do you know Hazrat? We met in a campaign. But it would be better to talk about it later. We have come a long way. From Alexandria. From Alexandria. what happened? A new campaign. So I thought it would be fun without him. That’s right. If there is an adventure It will not be fun without one of Yaqub Agha’s sons. Is it ready Yes? Come on, let me take you to Hazrat. later on. That should be between us. If no one knows, no one will speak. Your guest has arrived, Nico. It was completed What are you doing here I will tell you everything But you have to help me first. Come in Let’s sit Sit down. Thanks. Come here Nico, bring food for our guests. All right, my lord. Is one of the children who live with us. He got injured while fighting. The staff was strict. We barely got out. We were wondering what to do And then we heard about you. You healed the wounded And we decided to come. You will he get better? do not worry. This wound is nothing. My ointment will cure it in 2 days. Stay away from the door. Why? What’s behind it? My special tools and ingredients help heal wounds. Stay away from it, it’s not your job. stay away. What is your purpose Why are you here This wound looks very new. There is no salt. kurulus osman season 3 episode 4 in urdu Osman Episode 4 Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 4 #kurulusosmanseason3episode4inurdu #OsmanEpisode4 #KurulusOsmanSeason3Episode4

Comments